HTC 10 Evo smartphone comes with a 5.5-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels. The HTC 10 Evo is powered by 1.5GHz octa-core Adreno 430 GPU and it comes with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage. HTC Evo packs a 16-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 8-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
HTC 10 evo’s display is covered by Corning® Gorilla®Glass 5. A new glass solution that helps your phone resist life’s inevitable knocks and tumbles. So now dropping your phone while taking selfies doesn’t automatically mean a smashed screen*. And while Gorilla Glass 5 is tougher than ever, it doesn’t compromise optical clarity or touch sensitivity. Giving you the ultimate combination of drop protection and performance.
Incredible moments can happen when you least expect them. HTC 10 evo’s 16MP camera has OIS (Optical Image Stabilization) that reduces camera shake so you can capture sharp photos on the go in almost any environment, even in low light. HTC 10 evo’s camera launches quickly so you can capture fleeting moments in a flash.
More Storage Space
HTC 10 Evo gives you more space for the things that are important with a massive 3GB of RAM and 32GB storage space. So you can load up on photos, videos, movies, games and more. And if that’s not enough room, HTC Desire 10 evo has SD card support for up to 2TB expandable memory.
Make your phone as unique as you are. HTC Freestyle Layout frees you from an onscreen grid and lets you get creative. Drag icons, stickers and widgets anywhere. Layer them, overlap them, group them and more. You can even link stickers to apps, and get rid of onscreen icons entirely. The home screen is yours, use it your way.
- Type: Super LCD3 capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 5.5 inches, 83.4 cm2 (~70.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1440 x 2560 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~534 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- OS: Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810
- CPU: Octa-core (4x1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x2.0 GHz Cortex-A57)
- GPU: Adreno 430
- Card slot: microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal: 32GB, 3GB RAM
- Primary: 16 MP, f/2.0, OIS, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED flash, check quality
- Features: Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, Auto-HDR, panorama
- Video: 2160p@30fps (24-bit/192kHz audio), 720p@120fps, check quality
- Secondary: 8 MP, f/2.4, 1080p, Auto-HDR
- Alert types: Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- 3.5mm jack
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 4.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS: with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Radio: No
- USB: 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors: Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging: SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 2.0)
- MP4/H.264 player
- MP3/eAAC+/WAV/Flac player
- Photo/video editor
- Document viewer
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery
- Stand-by: Up to 480 h (3G)
- Talk time: Up to 23 h (3G)