Why a pacifier is necessary for a crying baby?
To soothe- The amount of time an infant spends crying increases from birth until about 6 weeks, when a baby cries for an average of three hours a day. That's a lot of crying stress. Sucking undoubtedly helps calm a baby, which is why pacifiers are so popular. According to a 1999 study by Howard published in Pediatrics, approximately 75 percent of babies are given pacifiers to suck.
- BPA free. No phthalates, PVC or artificial coloring. Complies with safety standards EN1407 AND CPSIA. Our pacifier complies with US and E.U. standards.
- This soother is perfect for all babies. Baby boys, girls, toddlers and newborns between 2 - 9 months of age or older.
- Funny, novelty mustache baby pacifier makes your baby an instant star. This pacifier will create countless memories and funny photographs for you and baby to enjoy together for years to come.
- Baby pacifiers features orthodontic nipple design, and a silicone nipple
- Size: Teeth pacifier: 55mm x 35mm/ 2.15'' x 1.37''(approx)
Safety InformationClean your baby pacifier before each use. Before using, sterilize the pacifier in boiling water for 5 minutes and allow pacifier to cool. Clean the pacifier daily with hot water and a mild detergent. Do not use harsh cleaning agents, chemicals or anti-bacterial cleaners. Keep the pacifier away from direct sunlight and heat. Do not allow allow the pacifier to sit in disinfecting solution for prolonged periods of time as this could weaken the nipple. Replace your pacifier every 1 to 2 months. Do not allow your baby to use this pacifier without supervision.
1 x Baby Soothing Big Month Pacifier (Random Style)
100%GoodTotal 4 rates