The Valentines day is just at the corner, we have talked about some tips and ideas of choosing valentines’ day gifts in the last article. We mentioned that only one gift card cannot be acceptable as valentine’s day gift for many people. But it can be a great additional for your Valentines day gift. What do you want to write on Valentine’s Day card? Here, there are about 30 valentines day quotes and messages for him/her.
Valentines Day Messages for Him
1. Your eyes are like a smoldering flame, your kiss is like a spark, and your embrace is like a blazing fire. Happy Valentine’s Day to my red hot lover!
2. Happy Valentine’s Day to my main man, my best friend and forever companion! I hope there are so many more to come!
3. You are the kind of man that I dreamed I would meet someday. I am so glad to know that dreams can come true! Happy Valentine’s Day!
4. Sweeter and sweeter, our time together grows. There is nothing as precious to me as your company.
5. I want you to know I adore you and think you’re as awesome as the stars and planets. Happy Valentine’s Day!
6. Valentine’s Day only comes once a year, but every day you fill my life with joy. Thank you for all you do in our relationship!
7. Love protects us. May we always be feel like this, now and forever.
8. Chocolate can’t compete with the sweetness of loving you.
9. Money is no match for the richness you bring to my life.
10. Of all Valentine’s Days, this one will be best because I get to be with you to celebrate our love!
11. You make me laugh, but most of all you make me feel loved. Happy Valentine’s Day, my husband!
(resource from lovewishesquotes.com)
Valentines Day Messages for Her
1. When I wake in the morning my first thought is of you, because when I begin my day with you in my mind I know that the day will be perfect.
2. Thank you for letting me love you and for loving me in return. I am so lucky that you are mine. Happy Valentine’s Day!
3. Happy Valentine’s Day to the most beautiful woman in my life. May you always know how important you are to me. My life would be nothing without you to share it with.
4. I can only hope that I make you as half as happy as you make me. My love for you is infinite. Happy Valentine’s Day to the most wonderful woman I’ve ever met.
5. Even flowers want you as their valentine, I am lucky that you are my valentine. Happy valentines day
6. I am a successful man because I love an incredible woman who always believes in me. You bring out my best, and your love completes me. Happy Valentine’s Day!
7. This Valentine’s Day, I want to tell you how much I admire and appreciate you. I’m thankful for all of that you do to make our home a happy one. I love you. (resource from serenataflowers.com)
Note: Messages showed above are the most common sentence, the most impressed one is write by yourself with what you really what to say. True feel is the deepest love.
Valentine’s Day Quotes
1. “There is only one happiness in life: to love and be loved.” – George Sand, Author
2. “Valentine’s Day is the poet’s holiday.” – Ted Koosner, Poet
3. “Your flaws are perfect for the heart that’s meant to love you.” – Trent Shelton, Football Player
4. “Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.” – Rumi, Poet
5. “A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love.” – Max Muller, Philologist
6. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss, Author
7. “The art of love…is largely the art of persistence.” – Albert Ellis, Psychologist
8. “Love planted a rose, and the world turned sweet.” – Katharine Lee Bates, Songwriter
9. “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” – Charles M. Schulz, Cartoonist
10. “I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” – Rita Rudner, Comedian
11. “To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.” – Oscar Wilde, Playwright
12. “True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.” – Erich Segal, Author
13. “I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known.” – Walt Disney, Animator
14. “Love is a grave mental disease.” – Plato, Philosopher
15. “I want a man who’s kind and understanding. Is that too much to ask of a millionaire?” – Zsa Zsa Gabor, Acress
16. “It’s better to have loved and lost than to have to do forty pounds of laundry a week.” – Laurence J. Peter, Educator
17. “Without Valentine’s Day, February would be…well, January.” – Jim Gaffigan, Comedian
18. “Love is what you’ve been through with somebody.” – James Thurber, Cartoonist
(resource from proflowers.com)
Where to Put Valentine’s Day card
After you wrote well on your card, now give she or he a surprise once wake up.
1. Along with your gift
2. On the bathroom mirror
3. On the bedroom door
4. On the alarm clock
5. On her pillow
6. In her coat pocket
7. In her lunch bag
8. On the steering wheel of the car
9. Hand-delivered to her personally at work
10. On the milk carton in the fridge
11. In her makeup bag
After you prepare well with your gift and card, just except the Valentine’s day coming.